Encima is a recognized service provider within the SME portfolio for the consulting pillar (recognition number DV.A222316). This means that for advice given by us you can get a subsidy from the Flemish government.
This subsidy can be up to 40% of the total amount to be billed.
What is SME Portfolio?
The SME portfolio is a subsidy from the Flemish government for training and consultancy organized by recognized service providers. With this measure, a medium-sized enterprise can receive 15,000 euros in subsidies annually and small enterprises 10,000 euros annually.
More info on the SME portfolio can be found below and on the website of the Flemish government.
Who is the SME portfolio for?
If you are the manager of an SME (small or medium-sized enterprise), practicing a liberal profession or are self-employed, you are eligible for the SME portfolio.
The advice must have an improved functioning of the company as its goal and must be organized by a recognized service provider such as Encima.
All further conditions associated with the SME portfolio for advice can be found on the site of the Flemish government.
How much subsidy do you get?
A small business can receive a total annual amount of 10,000 euros and a medium-sized business can receive an amount of 15,000 euros for the areas of training, advice on entrepreneurship and advice on innovation together. The percentage of support you may apply for is clearly defined in the table below:
|Percentage/ceiling||Training or advice|
|support rate||30% (MO) or 40% (KO)|
|support ceiling KOs||€10,000 (indicative)|
|aid ceiling MOs||€15,000 (indicative)|
What can you get grants for?
Encima subsidized consulting around:
- deploying a web or mobile application to achieve your business goals
- Developing a functional analysis and technical design of a web or mobile application
- Setting up a web shop for online sales of your products and/or services
- Creating an online marketing strategy to achieve your desired conversion rate
How do you apply for the SME portfolio?
The amount you can contribute includes only the advice itself, excluding VAT and travel expenses.
Step 1: registration
- Register your SME online (for initial application only) at www.kmo-portefeuille.be with your electronic identity card (e-ID) or through your federal token.
Enter the details of your SME.
- After registration, you will be sent an activation url by mail.
- Type in the activation url on the Internet and login with your e-ID or federal token.
You are now linked to an SME.
Step 2: application
(only possible after ordering consulting services)
- Apply for the grant online at www.kmo-portefeuille.be
Click on 'new project' and enter Encima's approval number: DV.A222316
You do not need an invoice to submit the application. Only the accreditation number of Encima and the cost of the consulting assignment excl.. VAT.
VAT remains payable directly to Encima.
Tip: Apply for your grant as soon as possible and no later than 14 days from the start of the advisory process. Applications that are not done in a timely manner are not eligible for funding.
- You will receive an email from Encima confirming the application
- You deposit your share in the portfolio, the Flemish government contributes the remaining share to this digital portfolio
Tip: deposit your own share quickly, you only have 30 days to do so.
- You will receive a confirmation email from kmo-portefeuille i.v.m.. your deposit in your portfolio
Once you have your invoice, you can make payment from the SME portfolio. You must pay the VAT amount to us separately.