1. WHAT PARTIES ARE THERE?
In this Cookie Statement ("Cookie Statement"), the following definitions apply:
'encima', with registered office at Beckhofstraat 92a, 8820 Torhout - Belgium, registered under company number BE: 0478.011.446.
'User', 'you' or 'you' means any natural person (B2C) or legal entity (B2B) that is or will be in a contractual relationship of any kind with encima through its online platform.
'Law': art. 129 Electronic Communications Act, as amended by W 2012-07-10/04, art.. 90, 017; (entry into force : 04-08-2012) (URL).
2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is small text and number file that we store in your browser or on your computer's hard drive. This allows us to remember your preferences when using our Website. From the moment you visit our Website, you will be asked for permission to set the different categories of cookies we use.
However, cookies and similar technologies do not allow the systematic collection of data that could identify users of our Website. They only help us improve the operation of our Website, understand our users' interests and measure how effective our Website content is.
For further information on deleting or blocking cookies, please visit the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
4. HOW CAN I MANAGE MY COOKIES?
Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser. To enable cookies, perform the following actions:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=nl_BE&viewlocale=en_US.